A well mainted roof will last for its rated lifetime, and oftentimes, beyond. When you hire Roof Maintenance & Systems, Inc. to maintain your commercial roof we will perform an initial on-site inspection and provide a full report, listing any issues such as drainage, roof traffic, weather damage, and moisture infiltration.
Request your initial roof evaluation >
Based on our evaluation we will create a maintenance plan that meets both your budget and your roof’s requirements. Inspections, repairs and maintainance will be performed as needed to ensure your commercial roof performs up to and beyond its rated lifetime.
All of our Maintenance Plan Agreements include the following:
- Full Inspection (membrane, flashings, sheet metal, drains, gutters, etc.)
- Survey Documentation (written report and photo documentation)
- Customized Roof Maintenance Plan
- Removal of debris from drains, gutters, conductor heads and roof leaders
- Repair of minor deficiencies in the roof system
- Budgeting for roof repairs (or replacement if necessary)