A regularly and well maintained roof lasts for its rated lifetime and beyond. When you hire Roof Maintenance and Systems to maintain your roof, we send out one of our craftsmen to perform an initial onsite inspection. He will carefully review your roof’s status and note actual and potential issues like drainage, roof traffic, weather damage, and moisture infiltration.
Based on the initial onsite, we set up regularly scheduled inspections that match your budget and your roof’s condition. As needed, our craftsmen will repair and maintain your roof to ensure it performs up to and beyond its rated lifetime.
All roofs, regardless age, requires regular maintenance to ensure top peformance. While each roof and each customer is unique, all of our Maintenance agreements all include the following:
- Visual inspections of the roof (Membrane, flashings, sheet metal, drains, gutters etc.)
- Survey documentation (written reports, photo documentation, and roof plan)
- Removal of roof debris from drains, gutters, conductor heads and roof leaders
- Repair of minor deficiencies in the roof system
- Budgeting for roof repairs (or replacement if necessary)
When we receive a request for service, our staff will call within 24 hours to set up an appointment. Roof Maintenance and Systems offers several ways to schedule service.
- Fill out online work order form
- Download work order form and send it by email or regular mail
- Contact our staff
- Call the office at: (508) 668-0100